The Frontier Ag, Inc scholarship program was initated in 2013. We are proud to be able to help local high school seniors pursue their education beyond high school. We award 9 scholarships annually. The scholarships are split up geographically through our service area (3 from each Frontier Ag, Inc trade area as defined as West, Central, and East). The winners are chosen from a 3 person committee.
Below are the criteria for the scholarships:
- You must be a High School Senior.
- You must have a 3.0 grade point average.
- You must live with a parent or guardian who is a member of Frontier Ag, Inc and in good standing.
- You must complete a one page essage explaining your plans for the future.
- You must attach a copy of your high school transcrip with your application.
You will need to maintain a 2.7 grade point average while attending college.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE $250 FOR THE INITIAL SEMESTER, AND RENEWABLE UP TO 7 TIMES (EACH SEMESTER) IF ENROLLED IN A 4-YEAR INSTITUTION. IF ENROLLED IN A 2-YEAR INSTITUTION, THE SCHOLARSHIP IS RENEWABLE UP TO 3 TIMES (EACH SEMESTER).