Janet Bear / Grain Merchandiser
Wondering how you can create a Frontier Ag Inc icon on your phone or tablet? The process of saving a website shortcut to the home screen on your iPhone is really easy.
Follow these simple steps:
· Open up Safari on your iOS device.
· Navigate to the website that you want to save as a home screen shortcut. In this case, we’re using frontieraginc.com
· Tap the Share button on the menu bar. It’s an icon on the bottom that’s a box with an arrow sticking out from it.
· Then Scroll over on to Add as home screen.
· On the next page you’ll give the shortcut a name and confirm the web address.
· After that, tap on Add in the upper-right corner to add the shortcut to your home screen.
· Start by opening your the page in your browser. We recommend using the default Android Browser, or Google Chrome if possible.
· Hit the menu button, and add the page to your bookmarks. In Chrome, just tap on the star and follow the prompt.
· Open you bookmarks using the menu button, and find the new bookmark you’ve just added. Press down and hold on the bookmark until you see an action menu. Select Add to homescreen.
· That’s all there is to it. The bookmark is pinned to the homescreen for quick access. Arrange it into the place of your liking.